Wednesday, September 26, 2012

SWKA 1 Year Old

Wow; that's really the best word that I can come up with for how today makes me feel. Just wow! Today marks the 1 year anniversary/birthday of Scholar and Warrior Kenpo Academy. And it feels SO darn good. So much growth has happened this year for Gene and I.

This time last year we were shaking in our gis! We plunged head first into this adventure and it was sink or swim! I'm so pleased to see that we swam. :) Sure we had bumps, what new business doesn't. But we have beaten the odds so far; statistics say that most new martial arts studios fold within the first 6 months-a year of opening. Not us we're going strong! And it's thanks to our students and their families.

We have met the most amazing people so far, people that have made their way not only into our lives but in our hearts. A family has been created, and it's so beautiful. I look forward to seeing everyone at every class! I'm so excited to see what year 2 has in store for us! :)

Below is a link to a Shutterfly album I created. It's nearly 60 pages of photos from our first year! Enjoy!


http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/projectdetail.sfly?fid=72679a6b9714f860c7e45aad1e0cdff4&sid=2UYuXLhk2dL&key=2UYuXLhk2dL&shareProjectTitle=Photo+Book&pid=SFLY&cid=SHARE3PSJXX

Be sure and click on "Full Screen" for a better viewing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment